Access and use
By accessing the online applications via Canberra Business and Technology College’s (CBTC) website at www.cbtc.edu.au for the purposes of submitting and processing your application in a course or unit of study offered by CBTC, you agree that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. You will be prompted to agree to be bound by the terms and conditions prior to submitting any information.
Changes and updates to the Website
CBTC may in its absolute discretion and without notice change these terms and conditions at any time, including (but not limited to) changes to its Website, such as information provided about admission requirements, course content, course fees and student support services. CBTC will publish these changes on this webpage or elsewhere on this Website.
Submitting an Application
You agree that when you apply to be enrolled in a Course that:
- In response to each question or request for information on this Website, you have provided in your Application all information within your knowledge, having conducted all reasonable inquiries.
- All information supplied by you as part of your Application is in no way misleading and/or deceptive and completely accurate as at the date of your Application.
- You will directly notify CBTC immediately should any information contained in your Application no longer comply with these Terms, or be completely accurate at the time that you are formally enrolling with us, and you agree to advise CBTC so that it has an opportunity to consider what impact this may have on your enrolment.
- You will pay any applicable fees or other liabilities incurred by you in applying to or undertaking the Course, either on demand or otherwise when provided for.
- CBTC’s policies and procedures (as may be amended from time to time) apply to your admission, enrolment and payment of fees.
- You and anyone nominated by you, agree to receiving communications from CBTC via email. And
- You understand that your Application and enrolment at CBTC is subject to you complying with these terms and conditions